Saturday, May 12, 2012

TJ's Pizza--home made!

Today's my first day off after a long month of grueling school work. I've been recording recitals throughout the weekends and spending my weekdays doing general school work and mixing audio.

Initially I was going to spend the day working and mixing but... I decided today's my day off. What better way to spend it than cook something new?

This pizza was made mostly from scratch.  The dough was bought from Trader Joe's and the rest of the ingredients are from the produce section. It was delicious, as if I ordered it fresh from a pizza joint but it wasn't greasy at all.  My only mistake was that I didn't oil the pan enough, the dough stuck to the foil.


Garlic and herb dough from Trader Joe's.  Fresh basil, pizza sauce, baby bella mushrooms, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese all from Trader Joe's.  Under $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!