Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rewinding At The End Of Winter Break

Winter break is almost over and I can't believe how fast it went by.  We were in the south for most of our Thanksgiving break, so after K and I arrived home I dove into knitting hats for Christmas.  Before I knew it... I had one week left until my classes began again!

I appreciate the time I had with my family and my kittens, however.  I'm nervous about the new semester but I had a good break.



Toro is looking very handsome in his lion cut!
I also did quite a bit of cooking.  I roasted a whole chicken last week using a fresh herb mixture, lemons and butter.  Whole chickens are so much cheaper than purchasing the parts precut, so roasting them is my new obsession.


It was too delicious to take a photo of, K and I devoured it.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!